//Forever Young
Sweetie

Monday 6 March 2017 @ 20:31 | 1 Comment [s]


From 2011....

Sweetie,

You were someone I don't know before, you were someone I don't expect I will get along with. But it turned out you have given me one of the best friendship ever. There's no such thing as coincidence. People met for a special reason. But whatever it is, i'm so glad I have you in my life. Clueless? Oh come on! Let's just say that we're meant to be friend. 7 years and still counting. I love you, sweetie.

          We met on January,2011. The first person I know is Arina Nur Diyana binti Zaharuddin. We met before our UPSR. We went to same tuition center which is located at Mrs Soon Siew Lee's house. The first thing I asked her was ' how to do this question?' ( mathematic ) and she taught me how to solve the maths question. And thanks to her I got an A for my Math subject! Wuhuu. Then, we went to the same secondary school which is SMK Raja Jumaat. She got 5A for her UPSR while I only got 3A for my UPSR. She entered the first class and I have to enter the third class.


           As I entered my new class, I saw this little girl named Nur Atiqah binti Md Diah. She's actually my primary school ex-classmate, but we never talked to each other before since she has her own friends. I was actually a new student in that class and only talk to 3 persons, Qurratu Aini, Farhatul Nadiah and Adila. We started to get closed to each other by entering Choral Speaking group. We ALWAYS skip classes. We told the teacher that we got choral speaking practice but actually we went to my mom's room which is counselor room. Nyeheheh.

           After half a year sitting in the same class, we started to get close with this cute chubby girl, named Siti Nurhana binti Sukirman. She already have her closed friend since the first day but her friend had transferred to another school. Since that day, we became closer and closer. Our classmates will always pull our legs because we will never get scolded by our teachers. As we entered form 2, we joined the choir group and we started to form group of 4, Adlin, Atiqah, Hana and Ryna.



          In 2013, we met Balqis. She's a new student in SMKRJ. She got a lot of friends from her class but she started to become closer to us when Hana pulled her hand and asked her to just follow us to the canteen. She said she was shocked because she never met someone like us before. Unfortunately, Balqis have to move back to Perak. But that doesn't mean that we stop becoming a friend. She always come to visit us at Port Dickson for a short meet-up session.

         We also create nicknames for each other. The first person who created the name is Hana. She did it for Ryna which is, GigiNana. Hana's name is CiciNana and my name is GuguLynn. We had no idea what to put for Ika's name so we decided to combine our name and it became CiguNaqa. 

         Since 2014 the name sweetie exist. We got the name from a movie. They are actually best friends and they called each other sweetie. Then we decided to use the name for our group. Terennn!! and it is still exist until today. We fight a lot but we will always find a way to solve things through. I feel so blessed with their company. Now, it's 2017 and all of us are too busy with our studies. Ika and I are studying in the same college which is College Matriculation Negeri Sembilan. She took accounting course while I took the Science course.

         Balqis is now study in University, Hana continue her study at KUIM Melaka and took accounting course while Ryna is taking A-Level at Kuala Lumpur. But here's a latest picture of us. This photo was taken on last Aid Mubarak. Can't wait to see them again! I really miss them.




A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation, doesn't always
need togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, 
true friends will never part.


| Newer Post
Our Principal


Hello guys! It's me Adlin Mohd Zol. Nineteen,2017. Want to know more about me, hit the about button. Thankyouu for visiting my blog. Do follow me if you like this blog. All in this blog are my unprivate stuff.


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Walkie Talkie


Thanks baby boo

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Liyana Amin

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!